The holiday season is a time for celebration! Whether that’s the typical office party or a family get together, here are Snag-A-Slip’s favorite holiday cocktails for your holiday party.
6 Eggs, separated
3⁄4 cup Sugar
1 qt Whole milk
1 pt Heavy cream
8 oz Bourbon
4 oz Spiced rum
1. In a large bowl, beat together the egg yolks and half a cup of sugar until they turn light in color.
2. Stir in the milk, heavy cream, bourbon and rum.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with the remaining quarter-cup of sugar until they form soft peaks.
4. Fold about a third of the egg whites into the yolk mixture.
5. Serve in punch or tea cups topped with freshly grated nutmeg, folding in more of the egg whites as desired.
1 tbs. creamy peanut butter
1 tbs. chocolate syrup
1/2 oz. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
1/2 oz. dark rum
1/2 oz. vodka
1 oz. almond milk
Torched mini-marshmallows for garnish
1. In a pint glass, mix together the peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
2. Stir in the Kahlua until well blended. Stir in the vodka and rum and then add the almond milk.
3. Fill a martini shaker with ice and add mixture until they form soft peaks.
4. Shake vigorously until very well chilled.
5. Drizzle the insides of a martini glass with chocolate syrup.
6. Strain cocktail into the martini glass.
7. Put 3-4 mini-marshmallows onto a skewer and toast with a butane torch. Place over glass.
12 oz. ginger beer
4 oz. apple cider
2 oz. Fireball whisky or other cinnamon-infused alcohol
1 oz. dark rum
Apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
1. Add ice to your copper mugs or glasses.
2.Pour about 6 oz. ginger beer in each mug
3. Add about 2 oz. apple cider, 1 oz. Fireball whisky, and 1/2 oz. dark rum.
5. Mix together in mug or glass
4. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired.