Stratford, Connecticut - CT, United States
This hidden gem of a marina is right on Long Island Sound. You'll be just inside the Stratford breakwater. No long no-wake zones and plenty of parking! You don't have to deal with the strong river currents at the dock. Well protected! Not a single boat damaged due to hurricanes Irene or Sandy.
* Clear access to open water - save fuel, no long runs or bridges between you and Long Island Sound
* Only off-river, sheltered marina in area.
* Pool and Club House, kitchen, clean restrooms with showers included
* Adjacent restaurant (Knapps Landing)
* Dockside electric and water included.
* Large dockbox.
* Trailer storage
* 44' max length, 13.5' wide, 6' draft
* Directly across from the Charles E Wheeler Wildlife Management Area
41.17057 / -73.11442
Snag-A-Slip mirrors the marina’s individual cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please Contact Us, and we will be happy to help you!
Have you visited this marina? Leave your review with our partner, Waterway Guide.