With the New Year just a few days away, all of us at Snag-A-Slip can’t help but look back and reflect on the wild ride that was 2017. It’s been an amazing year for Snag-A-Slip, and we could not have done it without YOU – our boaters, marinas, industry partners, friends and family. Thank you all for your support! Now, let’s take a moment and count down our top five 2017 moments:
5. Site relaunch: While we loved our first website, the new and improved Snag-A-Slip 2.0 is a huge upgrade! With many new features and enhanced capabilities, our new website makes searching and booking easier for boaters.
4. Mobile Apps: After many requests for a downloadable app, we proudly introduced our mobile app for both Android and iPhone users. Both applications have all of the same booking capabilities as our website, but now you can do it on the go!
3. Rewards for our Awesome Boaters: Our team appreciates each and every one of our boaters, and we wanted a way to give back to our frequent customers. Over the summer, we launched the ‘Dozen Dock Challenge,’ an easy way for boaters to earn rewards for marina stays. The more you dock, the more you save. For every 12 nights a boater books at a Snag-A-Slip partner marina, you get the 13th night free!
2. Successful Series A Raise: Snag-A-Slip closed a $4.8 Million Series A financing round led by Claritas Capital. Also participating in the round were TCP Venture Capital, through the Propel Baltimore Fund; Jerry South, Founder and Chairman of Towne Park and the Abell Foundation. Woohoo!
1. Marinalife acquisition: To cap off this amazing year, we took FLIBS by storm to announce that Marinalife has joined the Snag-A-Slip family. Marinalife is a leading source for premium content, marina information and cruising concierge services for boaters over the past 18 years and counting.
As you know, at Snag-A-Slip we live in fast forward. 2018 is here, and we are ready for it. Until then, we wish you all a happy, safe and festive New Year.